From the blog
- IRS announces delays in 2014 FilingOctober 30, 2013
- Accounting Solutions participating in the Pedal the CauseSeptember 13, 2013
- IRS Statement on “Where’s My Refund?” ToolFebruary 16, 2013
- Fiscal Cliff to blame for late income tax refundsFebruary 9, 2013
- Now Offering QuickBooks ClassesNovember 9, 2012
- SCCA videoJuly 25, 2012
- Third Annual Blood DriveJuly 16, 2012
- WE’VE MOVEDJuly 9, 2012
- Will your tax bill go up for 2012?June 28, 2012
- The IRS released their “Dirty Dozen” listFebruary 17, 2012
- 53 Tax Breaks officially expired on January 1, 2012January 6, 2012
- 2011 Form 1099December 16, 2011
- 2012 Standard Mileage RatesDecember 16, 2011
- Tax Credit for Hiring VeteransNovember 29, 2011
- Year-end tax planning – 100% bonus depreciationNovember 10, 2011
- Helping Others This Holiday SeasonNovember 2, 2011
- What is a Form W-9 and why should I being using it?October 17, 2011
- The 2012 versions of QuickBooks are now available!September 30, 2011
- Getting the Most out of your Tax PreparerSeptember 26, 2011
- Blood Drive Thank YouAugust 30, 2011
- What’s the big deal about the sales tax holiday?August 5, 2011
- A Tax Tip for S-Corporation ShareholdersAugust 1, 2011
- Can I get a tax deduction for sending my children to summer camp?July 26, 2011
- Avoid becoming a victim of Tax ScamsJuly 20, 2011
- ASG walks the dogs at Stray RescueJuly 5, 2011
- We are commited to helping you reduce your tax liability
Our full time staff receives regular training, education, and accreditation. We work hard to keep current on all relevant legislation, ensuring that you maximize your deductions, and your bottom line.
When it comes to taxes, nobody likes surprises. We use best-in-class technology to provide our clients with comprehensive regular reporting. We work closely with them throughout the year and we schedule periodic meetings to insure that all filings are accurate and timely.
Some of our services include:
- Tax return preparation
- Tax Planning
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Payroll processing and taxes
While it may be a chore for most clients, keeping books and receivables current is the lifeblood of any business. No two businesses are the same, and we specialize in tailoring our services to meet each client’s needs.
With regular reporting and clear documentation, business owners are able to focus on the core, profitable areas of their organization, and leave the accounting to the experts.
Clients no longer have to worry about training new accountants, or dealing with staffing issues. With our state-of-the-art technology, they have 24/7 access to their files, giving them the flexibility and control they need to run a successful business.
We regularly help clients with:
- Bill paying
- Reconciling accounts
- Regular financial reporting
- Tax filing
The most powerful accounting software on the market just keeps getting better. At Accounting Solutions Group we provide our clients with login access so they can monitor up-to-the-minute data.
As certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors, and Authorized Resellers our staff are truly experts with the software. We keep current with the most up-to-date versions, and receive regular training for education for certifications – guaranteeing clients the best possible service.
Some of the most popular features are:
- Complete audit trails
- Double entry accounting
- Check printing
- Time tracking
- Entering sales receipts
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Generating financial statements and reports